On Thursday, August 28, 2003, 1:21:31 PM, Mary Cassidy wrote:

> The problem doesn't lie with the reserve provider, because I can send
> attachments with the Netscape e-mail program. I use a router with the
> main provider, and an external modem with the reserve one.

> Any idea where the problem could be with The Bat?

This problem rings a bell, but I cannot remember the details.  I am
pretty sure that the problem is not with TB! however - I think that
the problem will be with your router, possibly with any firewall
settings you have in it, or in any software firewall you have.

You say that you can send messages with Netscape?  Is this the same
message and attachment, with the router, using the same provider?

The other thing that causes a sudden disconnection of your internet
connection is Blaster, of course, so it could be worth checking.

Sorry if this is not much help - more questions - but perhaps the
answers may help someone else suggest a solution.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1