On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, 4:50:29 AM, Vishal wrote:

> Not yet. I'm aware of it though and someone else just brought it to my attention
> as well. I'll definitely keep it in mind if I can't get BlackICE to work.
> Thanks.

I used BlackIce for a number of years, before finally ditching it in
favour of Outpost. I found that there were a few problems with the
processes in BlackIce that disrupted my day to day work. Application
protection scanning was slow, and had a modal dialogue box that would
sit on top of the screen whilst scanning and could not be dismissed.
Very frustrating.

Outpost v2 Pro has been excellent so far.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1