On Tuesday, November 18, 2003, 9:16:25 PM, David Boggon wrote:

> There are some check boxes I don't understand in the 'options' tab of
> the sorting office... like "Check the selected message against this
> rule" and "Regular expressions", both of which are unchecked.

I have problems getting the spam filter to work at times, usually
because of tickbox problems.

My current set up, which works, is:

Rule is:
[x] Active
[x] Manual Only

On Options sheet
[x] Execute using Hot Key
[x] Check Selected message against rule
[ ] This rule is executed only by pressing the hot key

The Check Selected option limits the filter to just the selected
message(s) and the Executed Only option is to stop it running when you
re-filter (I think)

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1