On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 3:52:42 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

JBL>> ,----- [ File Boundary - truncated file name]
JBL>> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@11CBF
JBL>> `-----

> As this is the incoming message, I don't think it's TB's fault, when
> looking to this I can't get any further than 'CRB' as the file name

When I tested this by looking at the message source before it was
downloaded, I found the full file name.  It seems to be a problem with
the way the TB is handling the message once received that is causing
the problems.

> Do you have your TB mail processed by an extra tool, spam filter,
> whatever that's leaving Outlook's mail alone?

I have tried downloading the same messages with SpamPal disabled, with
the same result, so that does not seem to be the source of the
problem.

As I said, I am not sure how far this is TB's fault, as it is
probably a badly configured server at the other end that is causing
the problems, be I don't think TB should be truncating the file names,
particularly when other MUAs don't.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1