On Friday, March 19, 2004, 2:41:03 PM, Kevin Coates wrote:

> Ah, I think I understand now. So I needn't worry which machine I
> download mail with as long as I synchronize periodically. Thanks for
> the explanation.

The other thing to remember to TB! synch is that it is one way each
time, that is, when you run the first stage of the synch on the laptop
it compares the laptop with the PC and then copies any messages on the
PC but not the laptop onto the laptop, but will not copy messages not
on the PC from the laptop. This means that you will have to run the
synch twice to get a full synchronisation of both machines.  The other
thing to note is that the process only copies files, but does not
delete, so if you have deleted a load of messages on the laptop, and
then run a PC, they won't be deleted from the PC and could be copied
back to the laptop.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.04.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1