On Friday, May 14, 2004, 9:41:24 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> The only thing I can imagine is that it's placed outside of your
> desktop. Have you (or somebody else on your pc) been playing with the
> screen resolution?

Mac have a utility available called DragAnyWindow which allows
off-sreen windows to be easily found and dragged back into view.
There does not seem to be anything similar available for Windows, for
which there seems to be an equal need!

Does the Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Address
selector have anything to do with the window position? It appears to
have a set of window co-ordinates. Mine are currently (in decimal)

Height 362
Left 302
Separation 249
Top 250
Width 548

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1