Hi list!

Is there a way to automate the backup procedure?
I cannot seem to find anything in The Bat! scheduler.

Is there a way to use the Windows scheduler or make
The Bat! perform a backup every time I exit the program?

Thanks to all the listees who helped me with [EMAIL PROTECTED] You
can see the reslult below!

Cheers
Thomas
--
Thomas Andersson - Sweden
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Running [EMAIL PROTECTED] (www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu)
   No of SETI units returned: 319
   Processing time: 142 days, 23 hours.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0420-4, 2004-05-14
Tested on: 2004-05-16 11:17:03