Hi Allie,

on Fri, 4 Jun 2004 05:17:38 -0500 GMT (which was Friday, June 4, 2004,
12:17 where I live) Allie Martin wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] among others:

> Roland Burger, [RB] wrote:

RB>> what can be the matter that I don't have automatic spell
RB>> checker?

> If you're using the Windows plain text or HTML editor, then the
> autochecker doesn't work. It will only work with MicroEd.

But with MicroEd I cannot see from quick templates the Polish characters in Mails! I
therefore have set it to Plain Text (Windows) - Windows-compatible, proportional
fonts! But this, however, don't work with the templates in the addressbook!

I think, that Ritlabs must do there something!

PS.: I have now tried it with MicroEd, but I also didn't find
     automatic spell checker and the languages also are not those
     mentioned with intpack.exe!

RB>> I have installed intpack.msi, What is OKB and where I can get it?

> I pass on this second question.

Roland               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: 0x0D023C45 (DH/DSS)
Homepage: http://www.rolandburger.de

I use The Bat! v2.11.02 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1!