Tuesday, June 8, 2004, Maggie wrote:

A>> Did you send the message in HTML or plain text format?

> This is possibly the crux. I sent the link yesterday when we were
> going back and forth witht he various HTML/Plain Text changes, so I do
> not know. Is there a way to find out?

Send messages to yourself, using the different editors, then read the
messages using the different users.
But to save you the trouble I just did that, and found that if you send
using the HTML-editor you must add hyperlinks using the "Add hyperlink"
icon if the HTML-viewer is to see them as a hyperlink otherwise it
thinks they are plain text.

--
Urban

Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ides
of March murdered him because they thought he was going to be made king.
Dying, he gasped out: "Tee hee, Brutus."