On Sunday, June 13, 2004, 12:54:28 PM, Allie Martin wrote:

> Hmmm. This shouldn't be the case. It should open and I confirm your
> problem. Seems like a bug. Can anyone else confirm this. I'll bring it
> up on TBBETA

I cannot confirm this. Double-clicking on the HTML file results in the
opening warning. If I choose YES (to save the file) I can then open it
in my browser (Mozilla) and it will open the message and the remote
images, showing the local file location as the URL
(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/*****.*****/My%20Documents/Message.html).
Answering NO will open the message in Mozilla and get the remote
images, but shows TB's temp directory as the URL
(file:///C:/DOCUME~1/*****~1.***/LOCALS~1/Temp/bat/4C6370E5.html).
Perhaps it is an IE problem?

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1