On Thursday, June 17, 2004, 9:34:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thebat.exe is located in The Bat subdirectoy of the program directory. (I
> think!)   I will try your suggestions, but, unfortunately, it will have to
> wait as the desktop is fully dismantled due to a flood in our basement
> office and it (the desktop) does not have wireless capability.  I expect
> the desktop to be back up and running in about two weeks. In the meantime,
> I can access TBUDL through other channels.

I have installed TB! in circumstances similar to yours without
problems. In my case I keep all my downloaded files in a shared folder
on my PC, which is accessible to other computers (laptops) on a peer
to peer network which connects through an ADSL Router.

In think that given the problems you are having, I would be tempted to
download the TB! installation program direct from Ritlabs to your
laptop and install from there. It sounds a bit like you have copied
the TB executable to the laptop, rather than the installation package,
which is why you are having problems.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1