Hi Jim,

on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 at 17:11 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] among others

> Can I import a thawte certificate into The Bat!?  If so, how do I go
> about it?

I think that you have your certificate already under extras - internet options -
contents - certificates!

From there you can export the certificate to a special folder or to the desktop!

Under TheBat - account - properties - edit personal certificates - you can then import
it from there - also into your addressbook under your email-address for which you have
got the certificate.

Roland

PGP-Key: 0x0D023C45 (DH/DSS)

I use The Bat! v2.11.04 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1!