Cześć Cyrille,

w 4 lipca 2004  o 20:02 napisałeś w wiadomości
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] między innymi:

> No! My Windows is English and the default codepage of my system is 'Western'.

> I do not see then why TB should behave differently in your case.

> How do you input the Polish text?

For the text above I have a QT! I have written all with Polish characters and today I
have seen that the characters have not been anymore there! Why? Therefore I wrote it
once more!

> Do you manage to type Polish in other applications?

I have only problems with templates and addressbooks! I can wirte Polish characters in
eMails and I can see them there. I'm also in the Polish lista dyskusyjna! Because I
live now in Poland I write many in this language though I must learn many in this
matter. My wife is from Poland but she don't speak German! With Word I don't have
problems!

I only wrote in the mailinglist concerning this matter, because I think that it is
very necessary. Ritlabs is in Moldavia and they normally must know this. I wrote about
this problems more than 2 years.

Do you have Polish names in your addressbook and do you get the Polish letters in it,
when you write to one? I, not! I see then only for example "Kudlacik" and not
"Kudłacik" or "Rafal" and not "Rafał"!

I have written to you personally, because I think, that "Polish language" is not
interesting for the people in the lists.

--
Serdeczne pozdrowienia
Roland

PGP-Key: 0x0D023C45 (DH/DSS)

Uzywam The Bat! wersja 2.12 Beta/7 w Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1!