Tuesday, July 6, 2004, Britt Henrikson wrote:

>> You can't use html sjablones for TB.

> That's really a shame. I love to send and get mails with "real" letter
> papers.

The best you can do is to find an image that tiles nicely an use that
one.
If you, for example, open Outlook Express (presuming you have that
installed), you can find where the images it uses for background are by
creating a new message using a template, then go to
Format - Background - Image (I think, I am directly translating from a
Swedish OE). Or, if you're in a lazy mood, type
"%CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared/Stationery/" in your
Start-menu - Run and the correct folder should open.
Remember, or write down or whatever, the file name. Then, in TB, when
you want a document background, you click the correct button, check the
"Use background image", and press Load.

Hope I explained it clear enough. I'll be away from mail for a time, so
I can't answer you if you have any questions.

--
Urban

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you
should go home and examine your conscience. (Woodrow Wilson)