Hello Mary,

> I appreciate the thoughtful comments from you and from Cory. I really
> don't know much about running a business--I've always been either an
> employee or a customer or both. :)

> I do hope that in the future those making the decisions will find ways
> to keep the beta-testers (to whom I myself am forever grateful) better
> informed and happier.

you know I really pity the programmers, because I think they're doing a great job, and
they get kicked in their butts just as much as us users.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"The only thing, where men quarrel who has the smaller, is the mobile phone."

Using The Bat! v2.12.03, Opera v7.54.3865 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'