Hello MAU!

On Thursday, September 02, 2004, 1:23 PM, you wrote:

M> In Spain we say: "A monkey dressed in silk is still a monkey".

I like that.

MB>> It's marketing. The company has to live, financially. I'm happy to
MB>> support them, and so far they have given very fine support to me.

M> As I have said somewhere before, I was one of the first to pay for the
M> upgrade the very same night v3.0 was released, without waiting for the
M> special discount announced for beta testers and refusing a free upgrade
M> I was offered. ...

I saw that. I did not mean to imply you weren't one of the first--if
not the very first--to pay for the upgrade. Additionally, you've been
using The Bat! a lot longer than I have, and you were among the first
to welcome my awkward dive into tbudl, when I first subscribed.

I owe you a lot, for past support and for on-line friendship!

And I watched all your hard work with the NFS on tbbeta, also. Many
thanks for your time and efforts there.

M> ...So, I _am_ willing to support RIT. ...

Goes without saying!! See above.

M> ... But that doesn't change the fact that v3.0 is still a monkey,
M> as I have sadly confirmed. As you can see in my signature, I'm
M> already back to 2.12.

I hope they'll start a new beta series soon and take advantage once
more of your excellent help.

M> Thanks for the rest of your kind words, I owe you a cup of coffee :)

Any time. I'm imagining the coffee cup in my hand this minute! :)

Mary
The Bat! 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2