Hello MAU,

M> - I didn't like the way and rush Ritlabs threw the new release on us.

Me too :)

M> - I didn't like the lack of communication.

It  is  hard  to  communicate  in  this case. Maxim explained official
position   and  there  is nothing to add and it is not situation there
unofficial positions should be expressed

M> But after a couple of days of using v3.0 for my normal work and reading
M> the reports in TBBeta and TBUDL,

So it works normally for you? (just want to know, if it works for such
advanced user as you are, then it is mostly finished)

M> I  just  and  strongly  believe  the NFS is NOT mature enough for a
M> release version.

Agree with you, but see below

M> So, unless Ritlabs opens a new beta cycle with a Beta version that, like
M> 2.13 Beta6/7/8,

No   new   beta-cycles   in   near   1-2  weeks,  as  you  understand,
nothing depends of programmers now

M> I refuse to do any further debugging.

Sad, I appreciate your testing

M> Later  tonight I will report in TBBeta some of the bugs I've found.

It will be great, may be some of them are already fixed

M> Then, I will downgrade, if I can, to version 2.12.

Sad,  as  I  said no new beta cycle would be introduced, so it will be
hard  to  find  and  fix  bugs  without  *real* usage of program. Less
testers - slower fixes

M> But if RITLabs wants to count on me... new Beta cycle.

Hmm,  I  can suggest you alternative beta cycle. As you probably know,
in  most cases every evening I make a daily build for internal testing

Here is link to build:
www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/tbb-daily-build.rar

Here is link to changelog:
www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/tbb-daily-build.txt
That   txt  is  included  in build, but is located on server to see if
anything actually changed

No  matter  of  your answer thanks again for honest expression of your
opinion :)

Have a nice night!

--

                                            9Val