Hello Mary!

On Saturday, September 04, 2004, 11:46 AM, you wrote:

ASK>> Dunno - I just created my own smiley theme, and it contains a
ASK>> ":-)" handle, of course! ;-)

MB> That explains why I don't see it--neither in the default.msl nor
MB> in the pcwsmileys.msl as downloaded (default with TB!, pcwsmileys
MB> from http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php ) does that
MB> handle exist.

Not for the first time, I've made a statement without double-checking.
Just looked at the default.msl on my machine, and ":-)" is there for
the "smile" icon.

However, the principle of "no handle," no call to text replacement is
still valid.  :-)

Mary (PCWSmileys Administrator)
http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php
The Bat! 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2