Hello Gerard!

On Thursday, October 28, 2004, 7:32 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Main Window of TB!, Options/Preferences/Protection.

G> Thanks for the reply but I was looking to change the EML extension
G> generated by TB! when you do an alternative forward with an HTML
G> msg.

Ah. I'd been reading the thread, but it wasn't all hanging together
for me, since I avoid HTML in e-mail like the plague.

I have that luxury, since I use TB! only for private correspondence
and the mailing lists. :)

G> I hope this make sense

Yes, it does. I hope someone can tell you where to change it, if it
can be changed.

As you can tell, if you read very many of my posts, I'm still learning
and still have so much to learn. I hope it is not an annoyance to
people for me to pop up with non-relevant "solutions."

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2