Monday, December 13, 2004, WilWilWil wrote:

> can I set a macro via templates, to say TB that this friend has to be
> mail with this account, and that other friend with that other account
> ?

Under the "New Mail", "Reply" and "Forward" tabs in the address book
entry, there is a little check box that says "use a specific template for
new messages".
If you check it you can use the macros you want, such as
%ACCOUNT="ThisAccount" or %ACCOUNT="ThatAccount"

It takes some tinkering to get macros working the way one wants them to,
but it's not difficult

--
Urban

The First World War, caused by the assignation of the Arch-Duck by an
anahist, ushered in a new error in the anals of human history.