Hi Batters,

After reinstalling Windows XP, I set TB to keep its attachments in the
message bodies. Now however, my backups get very large. My backup is
through a shell script that compresses TB's mail folders.
If I set TB to keep attachments in a separate directory, after a while I
have a large number of .msg-Files there that are mostly left over from
Spam that was sorted into my Spam folder and automatically deleted after a
while. I can't tell .msg-files that are Spam from those I want to keep
unless I open them up and look at them one by one.

Any suggestion on how to delete attachment files unassociated with any
mail?

Regards,
Roman

--
Basic events require simple language.  Idiosyncratically euphuistic
eccentricities are the promulgators of triturable abfuscation.  -- United