Hallo Ralph,

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:19:29 +0100GMT (27-12-2004, 21:19 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

R> once a week i get a mail with a link to a .pdf-document. Is there a
R> way to set TB! up so that i automatically downloads (save as) this
R> document to a specific directory?

AFAIK not with TB, but when you've got a tool that can be run from the
commandline (some downloadmanagers come to mind, though it's a long
time since I played with them), you can start it from a filter. When
the link is not always the same, you might need some regexp to take
care of the actual starting.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

It is hard to believe that even his friends like him.

The Bat! 3.0.2.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN