Hello one and all,

I asked this question a few years ago and at that time there was no
way to do what I was asking, namely, have more than one address book.
I actually created two .ADB files at that time and it seemed, at first
glance, to have been successful but I quickly saw that any address
book entry, in either address book, which was checked as a 'favorite'
would display when the CREATE A NEW MESSAGE down-arrow was clicked,
regardless of whose account was active at the time. I gave up on the
problem at the time.

I am now running WINXP Pro with two users, both administrators. On my
login I have TB! set up so that it displays both my account and my
wife's account. On her login I have TB! set up so that it displays
only her account. However, from either login, both address books are
accessible and any FAVORITES in either address book still display
regardless of whose account is active. This still was more of an
annoyance than a problem but I recently tried to set up my wife's
address book with a 'GROUP' which could be used for mass mailing using
quick templates - I was unsuccessful. I finally got mass mailing using
quick templates to work by taking the group I had created and making
it an address book all by itself. So now there are three address
books: mine, hers, and the one created from her 'group'. Although this
arrangement works, I know it's a kludge which annoys me.

Can anyone extricate me from this morass?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 2.11.02
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 2