Hello TB! Users,

The Email Essential's Newsletter is running a survey on the email
software that people are using.  TB! is missing from the list of
options, although you can add it under Other (perhaps this will make
it appear as an option if enough people name it).

Details are copied below

,----- [ Quote from Email Essentials Newsletter #3.13]
| [...] Naturally there are many other choices like Eudora, Netscape
| Messenger, Opera email, Pegasus and Incredimail (recently reviewed in
| Email Essentials ). There’s others plus those used by our friends with
| Macintosh computers. It would be interesting to know more about the
| usage of email software, so we’re having the first Office Watch reader
| poll – the first of many we hope.
|
| You can take part by clicking on this link
| http://office-watch.com/poll-ee-313.asp
|
| We’ve made the poll simple and quick to complete. Just click on the
| email program that you mostly use and then click on the Poll button at
| the bottom of the page.
`-----

You can get more details about Email Essentials and subscribe, if you
wish, from http://office-watch.com/email/index.asp

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2