Hello Mary,

> But I know you will get it figured out. Report back with your
> solution, please?

I was about to give up and decided to try just one last thing.

Since I have moved from Win2k in English to XP Pro in Spanish, after
importing the registry keys I had to change them so that instead of
referring to "Program Files", etc., they would point to "Archivos de
programa". And I don't know who is the stupid one, if XP or TB, but it
appears that directory names in registry keys are case sensitive and
must be exact. That is, I had changed keys to "Archivos de Programa"
(with capital P in Programa) while the directory is "Archivos de
programa". As soon as I changed "Programa" to "programa" with lower
case P, it works!!!!

As I still can't believe that was the real problem, I'll have to
confirm it one of these days :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.51.10