On Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 7:07:24 PM, Jurgen Haug wrote:

> My girlfriend used to use TB! here on my PC for her mails, but now
> she got herself a notebook and AFAIK she can't use my TB on that,
> right? She wants to switch to Opera M2 or Thunderbird and I want to keep or
> using TB.

I thought that the TB licence allowed it to be installed on a laptop
as well as a desktop machine as long as you were not using both at the
same time.  I cannot find the original license text to verify this,
however.

I need to installed the updated v3.51 on my wife's laptop (separate
license) later, so I will see what the license agreement says.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2