Tuesday, September 13, 2005, Chris wrote:

> I have a filter called "My List Messages". It selects only mailing
> list messages that were sent from my e-mail account and marks them as
> read (I wrote them; I don't need to read them again...). If, on a mail
> check, only these kind of messages are downloaded, I don't want to
> sound to play (There is no new mail to be read; ergo, no sound should
> be played.).

If I understand you correctly, you want to play sounds for all other
filters and want "My List Messages" to be silent.

Take a look in Account -> Sorting Office/Filters -> Actions; there is an
option "Play a sound".
You could create a short soundfile, using the Windows recorder for
example, consisting of nothing but silence and point to that.

--
Urban

Queen Victoria was the longest queen. She sat on a thorn for 63 years.
She was a moral woman who practiced virtue. Her death was the final
event which ended her reign.