On Monday, October 17, 2005, 8:47:45 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> There's been a bug that split without caring about the setting of that
> option, I don't recall whether that was only in a beta, the way to go
> around that was to set the suggested size very high.

It is in the release version I am using (3.51.10) - I recently had to
resend a batch of 20 large emails because TB! split them all and they
were rejected by the recipients' mail servers. I have now set the split
size at 9000Kb.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2