Hello one and all,

Since I have two different address books for the two accounts, why
does the CREATE A NEW MESSAGE down-arrow show FAVORITES from BOTH
address books? I don't need to see the FAVORITES from the other
address book when I'm in my account and she doesn't need to see my
FAVORITES when she's in her account. This little annoyance has plagued
me for a number of years now. I had hoped it would go away with this
new upgrade but, alas, it hasn't.

Also, since upgrading to v3.65 I noticed that if there's a message
saved in the outbox as a finished message (not a draft) and I click on
the RECEIVE NEW MAIL down-arrow and then select GET NEW MAIL FOR ALL,
new mail is fetched and then the message gets sent. If the message is
saved as a draft, it doesn't get sent. Is there some setting somewhere
I'm not aware of?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.65.03
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 2