On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:34:13 +0100
 Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hallo John,
>
>On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:05:13 +1100GMT (2-2-2006, 8:05
>+0100, where I
>live), you wrote:
>
>JP> Unable to get mail using wireless hot spots with Bat &
>K9, although I can
>JP> send mail.
>
>First thing that comes to mind is that it's a K9 issue.
>After all it
>doesn't matter to TB as it's always downloading from
>localhost.

The first thing that struck me was, Is the SMTP agent
really sending? Or is it queueing until it finds a healthy
connection?  As far as TB is concerned it was able to
successfully send -> to the SMTP agent. So it would appear
to TB your mail was sent.

Cricket
--
At work, using email web interface. They wont let me use TB
here :(