>> I have to assume this plugin was talked about in this list or in TBUDL,
>> where was I then?

ASK> It was indeed talking about quite a while ago when an earlier version
ASK> wasn't running for most people. :-)

I did some testing with the developer to fix the issues spoke about
here... It seems those things are indeed fixed but there is another
item on the wish list...

At present (read: "Last I heard") the plugin requires you to select
folders to index from the plugin properties screen in TB! The issue is
that if you create a new folder and have selected to index ALL folders
it is still not included for indexing.

Rich

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.