Thursday, February 23, 2006, Shahar wrote:

> Hello Richard

> On 2/23/06, Richard Wakeford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Does Options/Preferences/Viewer/editor help? There you can set how you
>> view each version of your mails.

> Been there. No change ..

None whatsoever?
Have you tried "HTML and plain text" for viewing?

I think that your problem is that the mail is Multipart/alternative --
good explanation at
http://email.about.com/cs/marketingtips/qt/et051003.htm -- but the text
and html parts doesn't correspond.

If you check the message-source (press F9), do you se a part that looks
something like the example below?

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C63359.64592ED8

----- Original Message -----=20