Hi Paul,

on Monday, March 6, 2006 at 22:45 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

>> Have you set under regions- and language options - lanugage -
>> details - installed services - the keyboard for Polish?

You know that you can change the language then on the left side of the systray!

> I have now.

>> Have you activated under regions- and language options - additional
>> - in the codepage converting tables "28952 (ISO 8859-2) Central Europe"?

> Yes, but it still isn't showing correctly, as you can see by the
> screenshot.

I have not seen a screenshot. I think that the mailinglist doesn't support
screenshots. You can send it to me by private mail!

> The thing that puzzles me is that before I made any of the
> changes that you suggested I could see the text in the correct script
> when I pasted it into a new mail. Do you have any more suggestions Roland?

Roland

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E

I use The Bat! v3.71.03 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2!