Thank you to all of you for trying to help me resolve this matter.  It seems
that it is impossible to correctly export files in mass from the bat to Outlook
and Eudora.  This can be done one file at time with ease, but doing 20,000
e-mails is no easy task and so far every suggestion has failed.  I tried
exporting everything by selecting all the files to *.eml to go into Outlook
Express, but unfortunately after about 500 files it timed out and the bat
froze.  There has to be a quality method to do this.  I can't believe a program
so robust as the bat does not have this feature built in. People have all sorts
of reason for exporting and it does not seem to be an unreasonable expectation.

 Robbie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]