Hallo Tom,

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:22:22 +1000GMT (4-7-2006, 10:22 , where I live),
you wrote:

TL> However, I have to communicate with them individually too and in that
TL> case the template should remain sleeping. I had assumed that if I use
TL> as recipient Group A and allocate a template to group A, then all
TL> emails to the Group will be with the template. If I write to a member
TL> of Group A using the individual name, the template should not appear.
TL> What's my mistake?

Your mistake is that you didn't realize that address book templates
(be it individual or group based) are always used.
For incidental use you'd better create a Quick template, select the
option to use it for new messages and use thatr for your group
updates.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Why experiment on animals, when there are so many Windows users around

The Bat! 3.81.05 Beta
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM