Hello everyone,

Decided I would like to have a signature file for certain emails and
don't seem to be able to figure out what to do first. I have a picture
to add as well and need some help. Anyone have any expertise in doing
this? Seems a bit more complicated than what I experienced in Eudora.
When I went to the help menue to look up Signature, there was no
information on how to create one. I have to assume TB doesn't call it
a signature file since there is nothing in the Help menu on how to
create one.

--

The Bat! v3.80.06
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2