Hi,

I had to delete the accounts of some people (incoming and outgoing) because I
got many mails of other people and of mailinglists there. In further times all
worked.

My anti virus program, however says, that I don't have a virus. This is always
uptodate!

I don't know what is the matter with TheBat or/and my computer! All happened
after I have updated Internet Explorer to version 7!

I also have dropped the folders from an old account to a new one and controlled
all filters!

I had also other problems f. e. I have had one time suddenly 2 folders instead
of one for some people with the same mails, etc.

What can be the matter?

Roland

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E

I use The Bat! v3.81.18 RC2 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2!