Wednesday, December 6, 2006, Mary Bull wrote:

> But MSI won't allow me to drop back. I'd have to do a full uninstall
> plus reinstall to do that. And it's too much hassle.

MSI has an option to repair "if file is missing or a different version
is installed".
So it /might/ work.

Try going to Start -> Run, and type "msiexec /?" and it will give you a
nice li'l help screen

--
Urban

I don't know about you, but I enjoy watching paint dry. I imagine that
the wet paint is a big freshwater lake that is the only source of water
for some tiny cities by the lake. As the lake gets drier, the population
gets more desperate, and sometimes there are water riots. Once there was
a big fire and everyone died