Hi,

I've allready asked long time ago, in Belgium we have Electronic Identity
Cards, those cards include a certificate allowing normally to sign emails...

The problem : this certificate only certify my name, of course, and not a
specific email address, as it's an official and legal personnal certificate...
when i try to sign an email using TheBat!, TB search a certificate for my email
address, and of course is unable to find my certificate as this is without any
email address specified...

Is there any possibility to tell TB that i still want to sign my emails using
this certificate ?

It do now a couple of years that EID cards where legaly implemented, can we
expect an update someday to support this kind of security in TB ?  It's really
annoing that to send a legal email i need to use Outlook :(

--
Best regards...
 _