Hello Everyone,

for statistical purposes I would like to filter incoming mails of a
specific account by the time they were created. My intention is to
have one filter for all emails I receive that were created between
08.00AM and 05.00 pm. Similar filters for 5.00pm to midnight and
midnight to 08.00AM.

I looked a the source code of incoming email and tried to find the
information required. I am not sure which line has the right
information and get confused by the fact that there may be an
adjustment to my time zone or GMT. In most emails it appears that the
line "Date" underneath "subject" shows the right time and if the
adjustment (+11.00) is identical to my own, than the time is correct.
In other cases it appears as -7.00 and looking at other data, the
correct time would be deducting 7 hours from the time shown. Could
someone please explain this to me and provide some guidance as to how
I best write a filter? I suppose some regEx can do this but that's
beyond me. I don't think I could do this with the "easy conditions"
offered under filters?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.98.4 on XP