Sunday, March 25, 2007, Greg wrote:

> If you are using MRB with TB what is your configuration to connect
> with TB?
<snip>
> !3/25/2007, 12:42:42: IMAP - Could not connect to the server

IMAP is temporarily down, see http://www.myrealbox.com/

I don't know if you have seen it, but MRB will be moved to
Message Architect and you need to opt-in to move your account. Deadline
is today (hey, I just noticed myself).

--
Urban

I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad
place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out, and had to slam
the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation?
Zip it up real quick?