Tuesday, July 10, 2007, Kitty wrote:

> Following up to my archive question, I am trying out Mailbag Assistant
> and have a few questions:

> 1.  When I get to the page that gives options on what the Wizard can
> do, one option is to make archive.
<snip>
> If so, does doing so remove anything from TB or will the originals
> still be in TB?

They will be left in TB.

> 2.  Let's assume I make an archive of 500,000 messages (about how many
> I have as archive).  Next week I want to update the archive.  When I
> open Mailbag and tell it to archive my folders, will it start out and
> create new archives of everything or only archive the new stuff?

In the wizard there is an option to create a filter, you can use it to
create a new archive of only messages in a date range.

> 3.  It appears that Mailbag is putting all the archives into one
> folder as opposed to the many folders that I have in TB?  Is there a
> way to have Mailbag archive messages into the same folders that they
> are in now in TB?

The easiest way I can think of at the moment is by writing a mailbag
script to do that. I don't have access to Mailbag right now so I can't
be more specific.

--
Urban

Cymbals are round, metal CLANGS!