On Wednesday, October 31, 2007, 9:47:48 AM, Julian Beach (Lists) wrote:

> Now going to see if the problem is caused by a combination of TB! and
> my router config.  I sent the message successfully yesterday from the
> office using TB.

I have tested this.  It appears to be a problem with The Bat! and my
Router (a D-Link DIR-655).  I can send messages without problems using
my DSL modem plugged directly into my laptop.  It is only when the
modem is connected to the router that I have problems.

It is totally strange!

The next test is to roll back a version or 2 of TB and see whether it
is a recent problem.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.99.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2