> Hallo Tom,

>>> Are you using OTFE? In that case they're stored in account.etn files.
T>> Not sure what OTFE means - I am using the Home edition and cannot find
T>> any .etn files either.

> OTFE = On The Fly Encryption: an encrypted message base, a feature of
> the pro edition.

> When you haven't got any account.qtn files on your harddrive, the the
> only conclusion I can reach is that you haven't got any quick
> templates.

sorry Roelof - my mistake - I do have dozens of QT and using them
really simplifies my life. My search for the files was wrong, using
?.qtn did not show a result - should have used * instead. I found them
now in the same application data folder as the rest of the stuff.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.3 on XP