Hello Everyone,

I stumbled across this thread at Wilders
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1245802#post1245802
dealing with the issue of some emails having secret coding included to
report back to the sender not only when the email was delivered or
read but even how long the email was open and more.

Does anybody know if this would work on TB or would TB block this
automatically? I know that I configure TB to ignore the "typical"
receipt confirmation or ask for permission before sending but this
type of tracking is quite devious and hidden.

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP