Greetings TB! gurus,

My wife just bought a new HP laptop which of course has Vista as an
OS. I need to copy (not move) TB to her new machine keeping all her
numerous emails intact. I searched the TBUDL archives and didn't find
enough information to see me thru this. The desktop machine, as you
can see from my sig, is running XP pro.

I realize this should be doable by copying directories/files to a CD
but don't know which directories/files to copy. I still have my latest
downloaded update (thebat_home-3-99-3.msi) so presumably I could just
load that file onto the new machine, yes? If that worked and TB ran on
the new machine, which directories/files would I have to copy to
retrieve all her emails and attachments? She has only a few filters so
I can easily rebuild those. I know there are ways to do a
machine/machine copy using a USB cable but I'm not familiar with that
method either.

If I missed this procedure in the archives somewhere, could someone
point the the information?

When mama's not happy, nobody's happy.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3