Hello Everyone,

For the second time I have now received a strange spam message into my
Tbudl account - this time with an attachment of about 5.88 mb called
Fractalsetp. Also, a receipt message was in my Outbox.

Has anyone else received these? I am not very familiar with reading
these headers but I can only see a dozen or so recipients and
strangely most of them with emails indicating a French address. This
account normally only receives the monthly reminder, so anything
coming in there is unusual.

My AV does not show anything but obviously I am not going to open the
attachment. The outgoing message is deleted.

Any suggestions on how to filter this type of message perhaps at
server level to prevent the download?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP