Hello Everyone,

I just tried to post two queries re the new (for me) version 4.0.24.
One query made it, the other was returned with a bounce message:

<TBUDL@thebat.dutaint.com>
    (reason: 550-Host is listed in the UCEProtect RBL, see
http://www.uceprotect.net/ for)

... while talking to hera.geschkult.fu-berlin.de.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550-Host is listed in the UCEProtect RBL, see http://www.uceprotect.net/ for
<<< 550 details
550 5.1.1 <TBUDL@thebat.dutaint.com>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

While I checked out the site, I did not fully understand what happened
in my case. Am I listed as a spammer or was tbudl causing the issue
and why did it only affect one of my postings?
Keeping my fingers crossed that this one will make it through :)

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.24 on XP