Hello Roelof,

Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:06:47 PM, you wrote:

RO> Hallo Jack,

RO> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:43:26 -0500GMT (21-7-2008, 19:43 +0200, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

JSL>> I've set up a folder for all incoming messages from my wife so
JSL>> that I can save her some time and print what she sends me. I
JSL>> have a daughter folder under her folder to permanently store
JSL>> everything she sends me after I've printed the contents.

RO> Just wondering.
RO> Why don't you print everything automatically on receipt with the same
RO> filter that moves the message. That way you don't have to print and
RO> move the message manually.
RO> Eight years ago I switched to TB because it was the only mail client I
RO> could find that was able to print messages on a filter action.

Ordinarily that would be a good idea and I thank you for it but, each
message from her may contain simple text, HTML, a Word document or MS
Excell or all of the above. Therefore, each 'message' has to be
handled individually and usually differently from the previous.

Miguel's suggestion works out best so far. When I'm finished
processing all the messages I select all and click the trash can which
moves them to the daughter folder.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using TB! v3.99.3 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 3