Hallo Leonard,

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:53:27 -0400GMT (7-8-2008, 15:53 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

LB> When I reply to an e-mail note from someone whose e-mail address is in
LB> my Address Book, I expect that the reply template for that person will
LB> be used, if such a termplate exists. However, that is usually not the
LB> case; the account-level reply template is used instead. Why is this
LB> the case, and how can I prevent this.?

The most common reason for address book templates that aren't used
are duplicate address book entries for the same address.
That doesn't mean that both entries need to have that address set as
primary address.

Another reason that AB templates aren't triggered can be corruption of
your address book.
Create a backup with TB of your AB and restore that on top of your old
one.

AB templates won't be used when you edit the message body before you
set the recipient.

AB will only be used when they are set for the first address og the to
gheader

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Unbelief in one thing springs = blind belief in another.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.26.5
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM